Owning a Caravan or Holiday Home in Spain is quickly becoming a more popular choice than owning a property in Spain. This is due to the lower running costs and the virtually maintenance free benefits that Caravans & Mobile Homes can offer. The cost of owning a Caravan in Spain is lower by comparison to owning a Holiday Home on a British Caravan Park and we have the added benefit of lower energy bills, lower food bills and of course – the Sunshine!.
Our site fees start at just €3,000 per year and we supply water and UKTV free of charge. Camping Almafra is open 12 months of the year, offering you the flexibility to come and go as you please.
CAMPSITE SITE FEES
• Annual ‘Green / Yellow‘ Plot – €3000 per year.
• Annual ‘Red‘ Plot – €4,500 per year.
• Annual `Purple Plot´ – €5,250 per year.
• Annual Blue Plot – €6,000 per year.
• Electricity charged at 0.39€ per unit.
• Water is free of charge.
• UKTV Channels Included FOC.
• Caravan Park open 12 months of the year.
• Pets Allowed
2 bedroom (plus sofa bed) mobile home for sale on Camping Almafra. This lovely home has stunning mountain views and is ready to move straight into…
35ft Wildcat fifth wheel for sale on a sought after sunny plot close to the swimming pool & restaurant…
Rockwood Signature Lite fifth wheel for sale on a spacious plot in a quiet location..